- The complicated process of book printing — Dvice
- Spotify extends unlimited free streaming indefinitely — Geekosystem
- Problems with living in the Game of Thrones universe — Cracked
- A factory reset of your old Xbox still leaves credit card info vulnerable — Geek.com
- LG is launching the first flexible e-paper display — Tecca
- 5 tech April Fools' Day pranks guaranteed to deliver laughs — The Stir
- Ah, the joy of breaking Facebook — BuzzFeed FWD
Excited for Game of Thrones to start on Sunday? Me too. If you haven't rewatched the first season, a rainy Saturday might be the perfect time to do just that. But if you're short on time, take a look at this 22-minute feature that takes you inside the world of Westeros, recapping season one and giving you a look forward to season two. As you might already know, Game of Thrones isn't just for fantasy nerds anymore.
Catch up on even more Game of Thrones trailers and production diaries after the break.
I'm still loving (and using) my Ceccec Madrugada case, but I'm considering another investment in the tech accessory department now that I've seen Ceccec's newest Spring additions. Coming in brightly hued leathers, these cases are just the thing you need to give your tech wardrobe a lift. Get a closer look, along with pricing and purchase info in the gallery!
Does your schedule get so packed that you sometimes forget mundane tasks like stopping by the bank or dropping off your dry cleaning? What about bigger reminders, like how that presentation is due next week? Good news — these apps and websites will help you stay on task, organized, and keep your to-do lists in check. On time and organized looks so good on you!
A recent poll conducted by MyMemory shows that your Facebook friends are likely to hide your posts or worse — unfriend you — if you post too many "gimmicky" filtered photos from apps like Hipstamatic and Instagram in your news feed. Filtered photo apps may be hot right now, with Instagram boasting a community of over 20 million users alone, but your Facebook friends say these pics are even more annoying than moms who incessantly share baby photos. You do have a choice to post (or not post) your photos to social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, but according to the 1,671 Facebook users polled for this study, even once might be too much.
Tell me — are you a part of the group that hides your friends' filtered photos from your news feed? If not, be sure to check out our Cool Capture challenges to indulge your inner photographer.
- 10 healthy cookie recipes
- Snow White's pop culture evolution
- Celeb moms who've rocked a bikini while pregnant
- Why you should join a wine club
- The ultimate Coachella packing list
- Highlights from Kids' Choice Awards past
- Surprising places to network
- Animal-shaped speakers you'll want to adopt
- See Robert Pattinson looking slick in Cosmopolis pictures
- CelebStyle: Copy Emma Watson's cool city-girl looks
- Fun facts about the Easter bunny
- Decorating with color wheel opposites
- How Lily Collins and Kristen Stewart both became Snow White
- Video: Victoria Beckham talks about crying in public
- A spicy chocolate caramel apple cup recipe
We already know math, as much as number haters want to hate, can make for some memorable movie story lines. Looking beyond cinematic glory, have you ever noticed the occurrences of geometry and algebra in the works of art that make up museums and count among the wonders of the world? From the pyramids of Egypt to the bracelet adorning your wrist today, prepare to have your mind blown by the way ancient math formulas are mirrored in artworks.
I'm sure you've heard by now that the Mega Millions lottery jackpot is over $500 million dollars. Don't worry about rushing down to the corner market to wait in line with other lotto hopefuls. Cut through the crowd and order your Mega Millions lotto tickets online instead.
LottoGopher is the only legal and secure site to order your lottery tickets online, even making it easier to organize a lotto pool with your fellow officemates. Best of all, the service is free to use! Although, you might be wasting your time with the whole process — my office pool is going to win.
You can even send and receive voice memos, video, and photo files, and chat in a group setting. You don't even have to sign up for an IMO account to start using it; just sign in with your preferred IM chat provider and you're good to go.
Are you using instant message on your iPad or tablet? Share your favorite IM apps with us in the comments!
- Life lessons learned on Facebook — BuzzFeed
- 5 computer hacks from movies that are sort of possible — Cracked
- Um, Quikster is back? — Geekosystem
- Photos that break the rule of thirds — Tecca
- Details on the first "real" new Sim City game — Geek.com
- The coolest Indiana Jones posters are filled with movie artifacts — SlashFilm
- Meet the winner of the Apple 25 billionth app download contest — SlashGear
- These text-savvy wines are calling to us — The Stir