- Border Collies fight to ward off E. coli — Newser
- 3D printing is perfecting sex dolls and . . . stuff — Cracked
- Hugh Jackman wants to take another swipe at Deadpool — Screen Rant
- Can we explain the science of Game of Thrones? — The Mary Sue
- An iPad case from the snail-mail era — Cool Mom Tech
- Even pepper spray's gone high-tech — Chip Chick
It's OK — we've all taken our phones into the bathroom.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
The exclusive deal begins TODAY.
Saying "I do" like a celebrity — the unplugged wedding.
- China banned all government use of Windows 8 — Newser
- Women in technology are making themselves heard — ReadWrite
- The most needlessly terrifying video game commercials ever — Cracked
- Catch a first look at the Star Wars Episode VII Abu Dhabi set — /Film
- Female-led video games to get excited about for the rest of the year — The Mary Sue
- The Force is strong with these macarons — When Geeks Wed
- The title of the new Batman vs. Superman film has been revealed — POPSUGAR Entertainment