A wedding location should be as unique as the couple. If you lean more geek than traditionalist, these six locations should inspire you to take the leap into marriage in true geeky style.
- Watch the creation of an iPad at Foxconn — Geekosystem
- Meet the inventor of the emoticon — BuzzFeed FWD
- Will zero-gravity whiskey make it to the Space Station? — Dvice
- EA game lets players choose to be in a gay relationship — Newser
- If The Hunger Games was 100 percent honest — Cracked
- Science explains what job recruiters look for in employees — Tecca
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch to become a superhero — SlashFilm
- The ultimate wedding slideshow from movies and TV
- 12 gooey grilled cheese sandwich recipes
- Birchbox and Gossip Girl are teaming up
- 16 questions you should never ask on a first date
- Healthy, quick, and easy grab-and-go breakfasts for your family
- Coachella kicks off this weekend — see what Fab's wearing!
- Dazzling ceremony decor for every wedding style
- Learn more about the Buffett Rule
- Learn Emma Stone's amazing ab workout
- Try an earth friendly kitty litter substitute
- After Instagram: alternative photo apps to try
- Video: see stars share stories about their four-legged friends
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman look loved up in LA
There’s nothing like the warm, fuzzy feeling you get when passing out gifts to the ones you love. Except maybe the incredible, thrilling rush that comes from scoring those gifts during the most invigorating shopping season of all!
This year, our friends at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods are giving you more reasons than ever to celebrate your holiday shopping victories — by creating a series of fun and inspiring gifting “missions” that you can tackle weekly for a new chance to win!
Readers as well as our favorite lifestyle bloggers will be invited to participate in five missions across T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods stores, then simply share their experience via Twitter using the hashtag #TheGifter. Each week, one winner will be chosen to receive a $500 gift card! You can also visit #TheGifter holiday gifting hub to explore an ever-evolving gallery of amazing gifts at amazing values — check back often for fresh inspiration and fun ideas.
Make this holiday shopping season your most triumphant yet! The missions are already under way, so start making your gifting list, and click here for more details.
We're LIVE alongside Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr., and Chris Hemsworth at the premiere of The Avengers tonight! We are teaming up with UStream to bring you all the action straight from the historic El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. We'll have lots of interviews with the superhero stars of the film and in the meantime, contribute your questions for the cast, which also features Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, and Jeremy Renner, in the comments below. In case you missed it, you can catch our live broadcast from The Avengers premiere here — we'll be replaying it so you can see all the action!
Happy 8-Track Tape Day! In the spirit of our favorite gadgets of yesteryear, we took a stroll down technology memory lane. Whether you grew up with 8-tracks, records, cassette tapes, or you're a child of the digital age, reminisce on the days before Spotify and iPads in the gallery.
What was your favorite childhood gadget?
- The physics of time explained in cartoons! — Geekosystem
- As if you need to be told: browsing the Internet at work is not a crime — Newser
- The random forces of nature that control your memory — Cracked
- If George Lucas took on Titanic — SlashFilm
- The visual history of Instagram — BuzzFeed FWD
- 12 little-known facts about the moon — Dvice
- Adorable 3-year-old sings the periodic table — Tecca
- A robot theme park made of scrap metal — GeekTyrant
- Best sibling relationships from '90s TV
- Pita bread with mint and feta is a true delight
- 11 gorgeous Spring beauty looks to try right now
- Memorable milestones to celebrate during baby's first 6 weeks
- See how stylish stars keep cool at Coachella
- DIY: try your hand at upholstering stools
- Spring reading list: books to read before they're movies
- Find out how vodka can save you money
- Get creative with coconut water: try a tropical paradise smoothie
- iPad cases with great keyboards
- Video: One Direction goes shirtless during their Sydney stay
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden hit the beach with Harlow and Sparrow