- Hooray for the existence of 715 new exoplanets! — Geekosystem
- Absurd movie and TV premises that actually happened — Cracked
- Which Orphan Black clone are you? — BuzzFeed Geeky
- It's time to give up on swiping credit cards — ReadWrite
- First look at the new Sin City movie — /Film
- Court orderes YouTube to yank anti-Muslim video — Newser
- A man in a Breaking Bad shirt was arrested for cooking meth. Sigh. — POPSUGAR
- Five mind-blowing things hiding in the solar system — Cracked
- How long can Nintendo survive on nostalgia? — BuzzFeed FWD
- Bitcoin needs better oversight, but no one can agree on the details — ReadWrite
- Facebook finally kills off its email service — Newser
- Astronomers caught a big meteorite impact on the moon — Geekosystem
- David Fincher will direct the Steve Jobs biopic — /Film
Don't mess with this cuff.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
A flaw in the Apple security system leaves OS X and iOS 7 vulnerable.