- Five mind-blowing things hiding in the solar system — Cracked
- How long can Nintendo survive on nostalgia? — BuzzFeed FWD
- Bitcoin needs better oversight, but no one can agree on the details — ReadWrite
- Facebook finally kills off its email service — Newser
- Astronomers caught a big meteorite impact on the moon — Geekosystem
- David Fincher will direct the Steve Jobs biopic — /Film
Don't mess with this cuff.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
A flaw in the Apple security system leaves OS X and iOS 7 vulnerable.
- A key Bitcoin exchange basically vanishes — Newser
- What does your favorite Pokémon say about you? — BuzzFeed Geeky
- Changes that would greatly improve superhero movies — Cracked
- How Facebook plans to take over the Internet — ReadWrite
- A Star Trek theme park? Yes, please! — /Film
- Check out Apple's official Steve Jobs statue — Gizmodo
Facebook is like a refrigerator.
A Grumpy Cat stuffed animal is just the beginning.