- Maybe we should all go back to Android — ReadWrite
- The new South Park video game is just like an episode of the show — BuzzFeed FWD
- Beware, the Internet is trying to become the real world — Cracked
- Facebook cracks down on gun sales — Newser
- Patton Oswalt turns Star Trek into an indie film — Geekosystem
- Preview the new Monsters University short, "Party Central" — /Film
- Candy Crush for Frozen fans — Cool Mom Tech
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
Knock yourself out, shutterbug.
The celeb selfie seen around the world.
- It's the first dating app for women who date women — ReadWrite
- 5 ways the Internet is stealing your soul — Cracked
- 10 scientific reasons to eat more pizza. Now. — BuzzFeed Geeky
- Does online privacy need to be a luxury? — Newser
- Of course the Winklevoss twins are using bitcoins to go to space — Geekosystem
- These are some awesome X-Men: Days of Future Past posters — /Film
- 27 amazing facts about comics — Neatorama
Turn an iPhone into a burner phone in 10 seconds flat.
Former astronaut Chris Hadfield lays down some, um, true "facts."