You will reach greatness in time, young selfie padawan.
If you watch only one thing today . . . make it this.
I want my music videos!
- Great. Scientists have revived a 30,000-year-old virus from the Siberian frost — Geekosystem
- 73 desperate thoughts that only occur when the Internet is down — BuzzFeed Geeky
- Radio Shack is closing over 1,000 stores — ReadWrite
- Twitter embraces a log-cabin-chic cafeteria aesthetic — Newser
- Strange old-timey sci-fi genres that were once hugely popular — Cracked
- Meet the world's fastest nose typer — Neatorama
- Start-ups to watch at SXSW 2014 — Mashable
Never let go, Neil.
From folios to gel covers, your options await.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
Besides the hair transplant system, of course.
The Cumberking did not take his dragon duties lightly.