- The fandom moments of the year we wish we could forget — BuzzFeed Geeky
- Insane ways people are spending money on Xbox One — Cracked
- The mobile payments revolution hasn't happened just yet — ReadWrite
- Bill Nye pleads for a bigger planetary science budget — Geekosystem
- Bring Batman to life with Lego Wayne Manor — /Film
- One eradicated disease is making a comeback — Newser
- The secret to picking a perfect smartphone wallpaper — Lifehacker
Autumn's vibrant foliage may have fallen by the wayside, but that doesn't mean that your camera should go into hibernation. Thanks to frosted landscapes, holiday cheer, and warm creature comforts, Winter teems with photo ops that ought to keep that shutter snapping from the first snowflake to the first bloom of Spring. So don't get too snug by that toasty fire — take our checklist of must-shoot Winter photos along when you venture out into this chilly season.
One of a Kind gives one lucky fashion fan the opportunity of a lifetime — the chance to meet their favorite designer and get a custom piece designed just for them! Our winner Ayesha has already met Trina Turk, collaborated on a custom piece, and taken a tour of Trina Turk's gorgeous LA studio, all in preparation for the big moment: the reveal of her one-of-a-kind clothing. Ayesha takes home a lot more than she anticipated . . . watch on to see all of her gorgeous Trina Turk treasures.
Tell us your favorite moment from the episode in the comments below for a chance to win a POPSUGAR Must Have box!
On Allison: Trina Turk
Wondering what devices to wrap and give this year? Allow tech reporter and host of Spike TV's All Access Katie Linendoll to serve as your iSanta this holiday season. As Katie told us, "While there are the obvious must haves — à la Xbox One and PS4 — I’ve put together a list of some less obvious choices to Tech the Halls. Now pass that eggnog!"
Vibrant sunrise colors illuminated a woman's yoga pose silhouette in a photo submitted with the #CoolCapture hashtag by Instagram user dosomethingcool.
Have you been testing out your photography skills and snapped a shot you want to share? Submit your pics to our Cool Capture group or to Instagram with the #CoolCapture hashtag, and your pic might be featured on the POPSUGAR Tech homepage! And don't forget to follow @POPSUGARTech on Instagram!
When it comes to shopping for new ear gear, the amount of headphones available on the market is completely overwhelming, so we've put together a guide to choosing the audio wear that's fit for you. There is no "best" headphone, per se, but there is a "right" type of earbud or on-ear option for your budget, preferred music genre, and personal style.
Whether it's head-banging rock anthems or working out at the gym that gets you in the groove, there are headphones for every need in the gallery. From picks for travelers, fitness addicts, fashionistas, bass bumpers, and everything in between, click on to find your new best buds. If you have the luxury of testing the equipment out before purchasing, put them through this audio response test!
- Add holiday joy to your engagement photos with these 20 ideas — Love & Sex
- Join us as we count down the 12 days of GIFmas! — Entertainment
- Get the party started with 24 tops — Fashion
- Video: Save with impressive beauty gifts for $30 or less — Beauty
- Covet a Top Chef's cherry-picked holiday finds — Food
- Score our favorite fitness finds of 2013 — Fitness
- Make adorable DIY gifts with mini succulents — Smart Living
- Keep up with the Kardashians' dramatic 2013 — Celebrity & News
- Coordinate gear dressed in Pantone's color of 2014 — Tech
- See Kate Middleton's hair like you've never seen it before — Beauty
- Bundle up your baby in these 9 cuddly ways — Moms
- Replace your wallpaper by using this unique painting tool — Home
Pantone has knighted its color of the year for 2014: radiant orchid! The hue (Pantone number 18-3224) is a bright blend of fuchsia and purple with a tinge of pink. With its warm, rosy undertones, we can't help but think of tropical flowers (er, orchids) and dazzling island sunsets. Next year, rock the radiant-orchid color family on purple-powered tech gear!
Dad is your rock. He's the family IT guy, the authority on all things sci-fi, and the ultimate adventurer. So this holiday season, get him gadgets and gizmos that'll up his tech game. We've got trinkets for outdoorsmen, photographers, Einstein enthusiasts, and more.
See all the fitness trackers, panoramic photo accessories, wireless speakers, and other doodads we handpicked for geek fathers in the gallery!